Making your journey easier propels us further
FordPass™ puts you in control of your journey.99
Find fuel and parking along your route114
. And, with a FordPass™ Connect-equipped112
vehicle you get the power of remote control to lock, unlock, start or even see your gas and oil levels. All to help you get from A to B, better.
To become a FordPass™ Member...
1. Download the FordPass™ app from App Store or Google Play
2. Create an Owner Account and PIN
3. Add your vehicle by scanning the VIN barcode or enter VIN manually
4. Select Vehicle Details and press Activate Vehicle
5. Start the vehicle and press Allow on the in-vehicle touchscreen
See how FordPass™ helps you move
FordPass™ app99 , paired with a Ford vehicle that comes with a one-year FordPass™ Connect subscription112 , allows you to: remote start, lock, and unlock; see fuel and oil levels, and vehicle health; find fuel and parking before you arrive114 ; turn your vehicle into a Wi-Fi Hotspot124
Ford owners with SYNC Connect-enabled vehicles can monitor and control their vehicle in incredibly powerful ways.165
Find the fuel you need to keep going. Filter by fuel grade or brand and quickly compare pricing.
Know Your Vehicle
Track fuel levels, tire pressure, and even read your odometer--so you're always informed. Get Vehicle Health Alerts, or contact a dealer to schedule services.112
Why FordPass Rewards?
FordPass™ Rewards is here. Earn Points on qualifying Ford service visits and purchases to use toward future eligible service, accessories and even a down payment. Fill your Ford journey with rewards.
Get ready to earn Points on qualifying service visits to use toward future eligible service, accessories and even a down payment for your next Ford. The road ahead is paved in rewards.
- Earn 10 points on every $1 you spend on qualifying service*
- Get 40,000 points when you purchase or lease a new Ford*
- Redeem points towards eligible service, accessories or even a down payment**
- Unlock access to exclusive offers and promotions
FordPass™ is available for select smartphones. Message and data rates may apply. Service may be limited by mobile phone network coverage area. FordPass™ Terms and Privacy apply.
FordPass Connect, (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App., and FordPass Connect Service are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected service is now complimentary for remote features excluding Wi-Fi hotspot. Connected service and features depend on compatible Bell network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Certain restrictions, 3rd-party terms or message/data rates may apply.
At purchase, the FordPass Connect modem in some models is connected and sending vehicle data (e.g., diagnostics) to Ford. Vehicle data is stored by Ford Motor Company in the United States and may be accessible by US governmental authorities. To disable, or for more information, see in-vehicle connectivity settings. Learn more at www.FordConnected.com.
Available in select cities. Some restrictions apply.
Wi-Fi hotspot includes wireless data trial that begins upon Bell activation and expires at the end of 3 months or when 3GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the trial subscription period for remote features. To activate, go to www.bell.ca/connectedcar"
Additional data plan required. See dealer for details. Hotspot can connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-capable devices, using data from the additional data plan. Once a device connects, it can automatically reconnect and use data from this additional data plan unless hotspot is removed from returning device settings or hotspot password is changed. Performance varies based on number of devices connected and other factors.
* Points are not redeemable for cash. See program terms and conditions for information regarding expiration, redemption, forfeiture and other limitations on FordPass Rewards Points.
* Modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass App on a smartphone and remain active for at least 6 months after activation. Buyers of non-modern-equipped vehicles will also receive points after enrollment.